Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Tuesday, April 30, 2024

AZL Releases New Funnel Flow Car and ACF 4-Bays!

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #7029 by ztrack

American Z Line has released UTLX 23,000 gallon funnel-flow tank cars. The cars are all black with white and yellow graphics. A runner pack and single car is available. The runner pack is set 90502-1 and the single car is 91502-1.

Two new ACF 4-Bays have been released. The first is CSX. The car is pale yellow and feature the SCL / L&N 'Family Lines' logo. A runner pack and single car is available. The runner pack is set 90703-1 and the single car is 91703-1.

The second new ACF 4-Bay is Du Pont. The car is red with white, black and yellow graphics. The top hatches of the car are white. The bottom hatches of the car are silver. A runner pack and single car is available. The runner pack is set 90704-1 and the single car is 91704-1.

Supplies are limited. To order, contact your authorized AZL dealer and go direct at:

www.ztrackcenter.com/

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #7031 by Mr.JA
Nice looking releases! :lol:
But, the real DUPX 37288 doesn't look as clean and so red... :huh:

rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=332100

More
14 years 4 months ago #7032 by Mr.JA
I know John will be happy with the CSX release, but he's going to have to make it a bit dirty. ;)

rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=494539

More
14 years 4 months ago #7050 by shamoo737
Alex, my cars are not going to stay clean for long. I model late 90s, so any car with L&N logo has to be pretty old.:woohoo:

More
14 years 4 months ago #7084 by Bobdocker
I'm glad to see that the modern cars are being produced with the reflective striping. I haven't seen cars in HO scale come with striping. Is Z scale on the cutting edge here???

More
14 years 4 months ago #7086 by David K. Smith
Replied by David K. Smith on topic Re:AZL Releases New Funnel Flow Car and ACF 4-Bays
Bobdocker wrote:

I'm glad to see that the modern cars are being produced with the reflective striping. I haven't seen cars in HO scale come with striping. Is Z scale on the cutting edge here???

Hate to burst your bubble...

www.atlasrr.com/HOFreight/ho173tank3.htm

More
14 years 4 months ago #7093 by Mr.JA
Thanks for the link, Mr. Smith. I hope AZL will make this release...

www.atlasrr.com/Images/HOFreightCars/17360tankcar/112006/1556-6TQ.jpg

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds