Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Monday, April 29, 2024

AZL SP Bay Window Caboose Reservations!

More
13 years 11 months ago #8890 by ztrack

Ztrack is now taking reservations for AZL's 2010 Z Scale National Convention special release car. The car is a Southern Pacific C-30-5 bay window caboose. This car was only available to those who attended the Z scale convention in Medford. Due to high demand, AZL has decided to open reservations to all Z scalers for a limited period. Reservations will be accepted through May 31st. Only 144 of the SP convention cabooses will be produced. There will be three distinct road numbers offered. Supplies are limited, and once we reach 144 cars, no more orders will be accepted. The cabooses are $57.00 each which includes domestic shipping and handling. Anticipated delivery is June. To order, please visit the following link:

www.ztrack.com/azl/caboose/index.html

Incidentally, cabooses such as these are still in use today. See the link for a below from an image that was just posted on RailPictures.net.

www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=322855&nseq=275

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #8892 by Mr.JA
Replied by Mr.JA on topic Re:AZL SP Bay Window Caboose Reservations!
Hey, Rob! Nice idea of posting links to proto photos. ;)

OKay! I placed my order for ALL 3 road-numbers! :woohoo: I hope my order got in soon enough before the reservations are sold out. :huh:

More
13 years 11 months ago #8893 by ztrack
Replied by ztrack on topic Re:AZL SP Bay Window Caboose Reservations!
Alex,

I thought you might like that photo! What impressed me is that it was taken two days ago. Very current! The livery is slightly different, but it is still cool to see these cabooses still in service.

I have your order and you are good to go! Thanks!

Rob

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds