Thursday, May 02, 2024

Sneak peek at "KC Building Supply"

• Alaska Railroader
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 4 months ago #10117 by Alaska Railroader
Sneak peek at "KC Building Supply" was created by Alaska Railroader
Wanted to share pictures of "KC Building Supply", one of the more ambitious productions going through the offices at Stonebridge Models. Made of wood, laserboard, rails and other media we think it would offer a major focus on a Z scale layout. It is designed to fit into a two level area with the track being at street level and the work yard at a lower grade. When complete it will include many more details such as stacks of lumber, coal piles, some interior detailing, etc. More photos as the project progresses.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #10120 by animek
Replied by animek on topic Re: Sneak peek at "KC Building Supply"
This is awesome, I never knew the existence of such structures.

Ben

My web site: www.animekmodels.com

More
13 years 4 months ago #10122 by umchappy08
Replied by umchappy08 on topic Re: Sneak peek at "KC Building Supply"
Very interesting. What kind of scene would include this model? I could see it in a metro-industrial scene.
UMChappy08

• Alaska Railroader
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 4 months ago #10126 by Alaska Railroader
Replied by Alaska Railroader on topic Re: Sneak peek at "KC Building Supply"
Thank you guys for the kudos on the kit BUT... I am not the designer of this particular kit so the credit doesn't go to me. Stonebridge Models has been acquiring files of several Z and N scale structures and rolling stock from a variety of designers. With this kit that is the case as well. It is exciting to have the opportunity to have other creative minds join our team and we consider it a compliment when they choose us. KC Building Supply, as well as many other new kits, will be marketed as Stonebridge Models kits just not always a Karin kit. I am far to busy trying to keep up with what I have on my ever-growing to do list, including burning all the kits, so we're very grateful for this type of partnership. Stay tuned as we begin to release some outstanding kits in the near future.

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds