Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Friday, May 17, 2024

Z Bumblebee on Ebay Marklin Z Scale 88035 2-6-0

More
15 years 2 months ago #2561 by tealplanes
Didn't know where to mention this, but Ebay is listing a nice loco that some of you might be interested in. Auction # 320342931615

Go get em you guys.

Just trying to help you go broke sooner in life than your wife or girl friend would prefer :laugh:

Loren

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #2564 by SJ-BAZ-man
You want the Diamond Special as it is closer to Z. The Bumble Bee is disportionate, closer to Nn3.

Jeff

More
15 years 2 months ago #2571 by Socalz44
Of course the solution to the Bumble Bee size is to do what Robert Ray did and I would do if I had one is to paint it black. When something is all black if visually makes the object a little small to the viewer. This is a reason you don't see many football teams wearing all black uniforms. As usual perception raises it's head. Cheers, Jim CCRR:)

More
15 years 2 months ago #2581 by goobnav
But the team with the black uniforms won the Super Bowl, Go Steelers, sorry Jim. Rob would agree with me on this one, Black and Gold, define irony, forever.

More
15 years 2 months ago #2582 by Socalz44
Eric, Ha, ha. Sorry you missed the Super Bowl this year. I could have sworn that Pittsburgh unis were white jerseys and black pants. I don't think they have ever been all black. The only team that defies the all black rule of thumb is the New Zealand nation rugby team, interestly called the All Blacks. Don't mess with them. Cheers, Jim CCRR:laugh:

More
15 years 2 months ago #2583 by goobnav
Yeah, yeah, we did have the white jerseys on for the Bowl but, all the games before that, i.e. the playoffs, we wore the black "home" jerseys. Either way though, it is a good point a black engine does look smaller especially if the scenery contrasts with it i.e. the Southern division.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds