Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Monday, April 29, 2024

US STYLE TRAIN CREW FOR SALE!

More
13 years 3 months ago #10174 by Kelley
US STYLE TRAIN CREW FOR SALE! was created by Kelley
This is somthing that has been missing from the Z world. How are you going to drive your train? Who is going to throw the switch? Who will help the passengers on the train?

I will be selling US style train crew.The train crew would be from the 1940's to the early 1960's era. These are modified Preiser figures, hand painted in the Old World by yours truly. This set is of 7 figures. 1 each engineer, 1 each fireman, 2 each brakemen, 2 each Pullman porters, 1 each Shack type conductor.
These figures took many hours to make and it is hard for me to set a price on. Therefore, I am asking people to send me a PM with a bid, and whoever gives me the highest bid, will be the winner. I have in my head what the minimum will be and if nothing comes close I will not sell. Bidding on these figures will end on the 15 of January, Midnight my time in Germany.
I will take US Postal Money Orders or if in Europe a bank transfer. If there are several offers I will make more figures. I will post pictures of the the traincrew in the next few days. Feel free to ask questions or to send me a PM.
POSTAGE will be extra to include insurance. I will send at the cheapest rate possible from Germany.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #10175 by Socalz44
Replied by Socalz44 on topic Re: US STYLE TRAIN CREW FOR SALE!
As an owner of some of Kelley's figures I can tell you this is great opportunity and should not be allowed slip by. No manufacturer cares about this segment of North American Z and here is your chance to get rid of that guy dressed in blue with the red sign in his hand. Go for it! Jim :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #10177 by Mattias
Replied by Mattias on topic Re: US STYLE TRAIN CREW FOR SALE!
Jim is right. As a neighbour of Kelley, I have seen some of his work in reality, and it really blows me off. I have told him quite a few times that he should go into business with his skills, I´m glad he ´s now taking steps.
Mattias

More
13 years 3 months ago #10178 by Kelley
Replied by Kelley on topic Re: US STYLE TRAIN CREW FOR SALE!
Thanks guys..I think my friend and neighbor Mattias means blows away..but since I have not taken the time to visit him like I said I would, maybe he thinks I am ignoring him :P . I just want to put out I am not making 500 sets, just a few here and there, and maybe some special requests.

More
13 years 3 months ago #10182 by Kelley

More
13 years 3 months ago #10183 by soccrdad30
Replied by soccrdad30 on topic Re: US STYLE TRAIN CREW FOR SALE!
Kelley. I really have to apologize, for some unknown reason we can only post one image at a time. So, when you create a new thread or posting, you can add only one image. Then in order to add other photos to a posting, you have to go back into your posting and edit it to add another.

The new updated forum module has been planned, but we wanted to cleanup other issues first before we might introduce more. And the new update does allow multiple image postings along with other enhancements.

John

More
13 years 3 months ago #10184 by Kelley
I am one that needs to apologize as I am computer dumb. I had to redo my photobucket account because my old hotmail account I had for years and years has simply vanished! Gone. Along with a lot of photos and data I had. I jsut dont want to clog up the gallery with my pictures. I will post some here and if anyone wants to see them all they can send me a message and I will send them. Lets see if this works then...
Attachments:

More
13 years 3 months ago #10185 by Kelley

More
13 years 3 months ago #10260 by Kelley
SOLD!

More
13 years 3 months ago #10267 by Mr.JA
Replied by Mr.JA on topic Re: US STYLE TRAIN CREW FOR SALE!
Kelley... check is in the mail! ;)

More
13 years 3 months ago #10269 by Kelley
Thanks I hope you enjoy them! Now you need steam and 1st generation to really enjoy them.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds