Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Monday, April 29, 2024

ProZ Availability in Japan

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #12083 by Mr.JA
ProZ Availability in Japan was created by Mr.JA
A few weekz ago, folkz were wondering about what to uze for subway carz. Zomeone mentioned using ProZ commuter train setz. Az zome of you know, ProZ iz no longer in production. A few folkz asked me if I waz able to still find ProZ setz. The answer iz, "Yez". Here iz what I found today.

I am willing to do this NOT for profit. All I ask is, if you ask me to pick up a set, that you pay for it, including postage. I will also ask you to cover the PayPal fees, if any, if we use PayPal for payment. I am willing to ship anywhere in the world. I ship to the USA by U.S. Postal Service through the military APO system. All other countries will be by Japan Post EMS or Japan Post Small Packet Service.

Please do not ask me to reduce the price that I quote you. I am selling at the cost I am paying. Unfortunately, the Japanese Yen is stronger than most currencies at this time. You may find pricing cheaper elsewhere. By all means, buy from someone else. If you buy through me, you are going to get what you pay for, without any worries. Many folks on this list and Z Central Station have bought through me. I cannot recall a single person having any troubles, unless Customs' got involved.

I am able to get the following sets…

PZ1-002 Yamanote E231-500 7-car commuter set (silver with light green stripes)
PZ1-004 Joban E231-0 7-car commuter set (silver with teal green stripes)
PZ1-008 Keihin Tohoku E209-500 7-car commuter set (silver with blue stripes)
PZ1-009 Keiyo E209-500 7-car commuter set (silver with red stripes)

PZ1-011 Yamanote E231-500 4-car commuter set (this is packaged with an oval of ProZ track)

I am also able to acquire a very limited amount of individual ProZ commuter cars… both the powered and unpowered pieces. I cannot promise the colors of these, but most are of the Yamanote light green stripe.

For those of you still interested in the Shinkansen 0-series… I am able to get six-car sets in blue or green / grey. I can send these to you with or without the powered chassis conversions.

Please contact me directly (off the list) for pricing and postage options. My direct e-mail is… techrepjapan @ hotmail.com (remove the space).

Sets are VERY limited. The Yamanote are somewhat available... the others are usually the last one.

Alex

Tokyo, Japan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: craZ13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #12096 by N/A
Replied by N/A on topic Re: ProZ Availability in Japan
All,

Alex has a good point here if you are really interested in creating a US style subway. These cars with some minor modifications to the windows, roof and sides could very easily pass for R42/143/160 Subway Cars.

John Bartolotto

More
12 years 5 months ago #12102 by Mr.JA
Replied by Mr.JA on topic Re: ProZ Availability in Japan
A few clarifications to my original posting…

The Shinkansen 0-series is available in a white body with a blue stripe, and a white body with a grey and green stripe. The white bodies between the two versions are a bit different. Here are a few poor quality, home videos of both. These were shot with a digital still camera, not a video camera.

vimeo.com/29204296

vimeo.com/29205159

The track is all Rokuhan.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds