Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Monday, April 29, 2024

Attention all Canadian Z scalers!

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #12683 by SmallWonderZ
Attention all Canadian Z scalers! was created by SmallWonderZ
Hello Everyone
Just a reminder that Small Wonder-Z is your Canadian Source for Quality Z scale products! We are dealers for Micro Trains, American Z Line, Full Throttle, Stonebridge Models, NZT, Rokuhan, Randy Brown and more! Worldwide orders welcome! We offer friendly no-hassle service and quick shipping.
Mention Z Central Station when you order and we'll throw in a free Z scale gift!
Check us out:
www.smallwonder-z.com

Cheers,
Todd
Small Wonder-Z

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alaska Railroader
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 3 months ago #12684 by Alaska Railroader
Replied by Alaska Railroader on topic Re: Attention all Canadian Z scalers!
I'd like to also recommend Todd at Small Wonder-Z. Your Z scale needs will be met and his customer service is top notch. Plus you will save money if you live in Canada, means more Z!

More
12 years 3 months ago #12697 by markm
Replied by markm on topic Re: Attention all Canadian Z scalers!
As an American Z scaler who doesn't actually sell Z scale products, I can say that my dealings with Small Wonder Z have been excellent. There is also an advantage that Todd has had several items in stock that other vendors were sold out of.

Mark

More
12 years 3 months ago #12703 by soccrdad30
Replied by soccrdad30 on topic Re: Attention all Canadian Z scalers!
Todd, love your Smallwonder-Z site. It is very easy on the eyes, simple, straight forward, plus you carry several excellent lines of products.

The extra bonus is that you have two excellent references. If I remember right you purchased a layout to remodel?

The next time I run a free banners ad, I will send you an email so you can get in on it.

John

More
12 years 3 months ago #12704 by SmallWonderZ
Replied by SmallWonderZ on topic Re: Attention all Canadian Z scalers!
Thanks for the kind words guys! Thanks John for the banner ad offer. I look forward to taking part. We have seen significant growth in the last 12 months and are excited about the future. There are great products coming from a number of great manufacturers. It truly is a great time to be in Z scale!

I forgot to mention that we have a mailing list for our customers in which we send out new product announcements as soon as we get them. This ensures our customer's do not miss out on a new item as many items have low production runs. If anyone would like to be on our mailing list, simply use the "Contact Us" form on the following link and include your Email address.
Contact Us Form

Todd

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds