Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Friday, May 03, 2024

Paw of a Bear July Discount

More
14 years 9 months ago #5415 by mthduggan
Paw of a Bear July Discount was created by mthduggan
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. If not, Jim please do let me know.

For the past month or so I've been beating my head against xhtml and css and jpegs to create a new Pawofabear.com that includes an honest to goodness proper shopping cart. One that would allow me to take Mastercard and Visa. One with a secure socket layer. One with a shopping cart that would recognize when one of a kind items are out of stock.

Well, I think that it is ready www.pawofabear.com .

As a thank you to Zcentral and Zcentral users, I am offering a 15% discount on all my built Z-scale structures and dioramas for the month of July. Come shop and when you've got what you want, add this coupon code ZCENT0709 when you check out and 15% will be automatically deducted from your total.

If you run into any problems, please do drop me a line at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks very much for taking a look.

Cheers,

Michael Duggan
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.pawofabear.com

PS. Yes I am working to get a couple of new kits out including S**t Creek Paddle Shop. I'll keep y'all posted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #5557 by mthduggan
Replied by mthduggan on topic Re:Paw of a Bear July Discount
Two more days to take advantage of this sale. 10% off on all Z-scale built structures and dioramas.

Cheers,

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds