Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Sunday, April 28, 2024

Petition

More
13 years 1 month ago #10487 by Zcratchman_Joe
Petition was created by Zcratchman_Joe
Quite often I hear people in the Z world talk or complain about why something isn’t being made or done about something. Why this or that isn’t being produced by this company or the other. Then it dies down and it’s not spoken of for a month or two and then it all starts in again. I think the problem is that, not enough of us contact the company(s) directly to let them know how we feel.

With that said, a while back I heard quite a few people asking why Micro-Trains hadn’t produced a bay window caboose. Now whether or not you personally would want one of these cabooses is not the only point. Just the fact that if they produced them, it would be good for the z community as a whole is another point. Anything but the same old boxcars, but painted differently, is a good idea. Anytime something new is made, it breathes new life into Z scale and model railroads.

Personally, I’d like a few (or more) of the bay window cabooses myself, so I started a petition to be sent directly to MTL. I’d really appreciate it if you could take the time to sign this petition. It’s quick, it’s simple, and it’s a big help.

MTL Bay Window Caboose Petition

Thank you,
Joe Wager-Smith
(Zcratchman_Joe)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds