Forgot Login?   Sign up  
Monday, May 06, 2024

HELP: need many MTL turnouts for NTS

More
12 years 11 months ago #10887 by SJ-BAZ-man
HELP: need many MTL turnouts for NTS was created by SJ-BAZ-man
We need to borrow many, many MTL turnouts for the upcoming National Train Show in July.

Last year, Sanda Kan shut down manufacturing for many model train companies, including some of MTL so they have been out of stock for mega months. At NTS in Sacramento this July, we had hoped to make a long multi-track yard to stage long trains that we could switch out but also show off the vast majority of Z freight, passsenger and locos, epecially the weathered ones.

Let me know if you have a pair or more that we could borrow. Manual or electric versions. They will not be glued or screwed down so rest assured they will be returned as good as new. Any damaged ones will certainly ne replaced. All will be marked on the bottom side to assure their return to the proud parents.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff 'Module Man' Merrill
SF Bay Area Z

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #10888 by Bruce
Replied by Bruce on topic Re: HELP: need many MTL turnouts for NTS
Hello Jeff,

I have five left and five right MTL remote control turnouts (some still in blister packs) that you are welcome to borrow for the NTS show. Please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for shipping address,etc., rather than add to this string.

Bruce

More
12 years 11 months ago #10900 by soccrdad30
Replied by soccrdad30 on topic Re: HELP: need many MTL turnouts for NTS
Jeff, I have 3 manual turnout sets. Plus I have 4 extra left turnouts, if you want to use them. John

More
12 years 11 months ago #10904 by SJ-BAZ-man
Replied by SJ-BAZ-man on topic Re: HELP: need many MTL turnouts for NTS
Thanks John. We got a very good response, this time and to large contributions. Well, it cost us nearly $1000 but we got most of the 52 minimum we were going for. Will let you know if we need your extra ones.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds